June 9, 2012

Keep On Keepin' On!

Dear Carter,

So, Summer has proved to be just as busy as the school year so far.  It's a good kind of busy....getting things organized in our trailer and house, visiting with friends, and just playing with your brother and sister. 

I haven't written since your Angel Day.  I was amazed at how much easier it was this year, and I can only think that it's because our day was crazy busy.  Your brother and sister had a Field Day at their school, followed by T-Ball and Baseball, and then onto Dance class.  That's just how it is right now....one activity after another.  Of course I had my moments when I just wanted to hide under the covers for the day, but I've been blessed by such sweet friends and co-workers who made the day so much easier....simply by acknowledging that it is such an important day.

I feel as though I still have so much to tell you.  New things going on, but I don't want to crowd it all into one post. Mostly for today I just wanted to let you know that we are still here....we are still loving you....we are still missing you....and we are still "Keepin' On". 

No comments: