February 18, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

To my baby girl....

Happy Birthday to you!

We are now very proud parents of a four year old girl. 

What can I say about Jovie.

Well, this little darling came to us with an extremely easy labor.  I remember that she cried for the first hour until I nursed her.  Then she settled right down, and was a very easy baby from that point on.  It's a good thing that she was so easy, or else we probably wouldn't have tried for a third baby.  I know, I know...she's going to be a TERRIBLE teenager, but we've got awhile to worry about that.



From day one she adored her big brother.  They are still the best friends. She and Mikey are always finding new games to play like Transformers takes over My Little Ponyville, or Disney Cars vs. Super Pony. I hope that they can stay this close for their whole lives.

She has had a very big year.  Since her birthday last year, she has become an amazing big sister, has started dance class, AND preschool.  She's even learned to write everybody's name in our house (even if her e's are backwards).  She's still into Disney Princesses, but has added Dora to the mix as well. Jovie knows at least 20 signs, and uses them daily for me.

She still has the middle two fingers as her security.  Maybe we can break her of that before her next birthday.


Yep, there she is with Rude Off.  Actually, Rude Off has a little buddy that I hadn't mentioned yet.  Her tag reads Thunderbolt, but her name is pronounced "Horsie Funderbolt".  Wherever you find Rude Off, Funderbolt isn't too far behind.


We love you so much Jovie Jo.  Thank you for bringing sunshine into our lives each and every day.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

8 comments:

Brett said...

Every once in a while, I can get her to look at me!

cutiepiescustomcreations said...

She is SO adorable! I love the shot of her & carter :) Hope she has a great bday!

Knowledge Safari said...

Such a cutie! Happy Birthday!!

Queen Bee said...

Happy Happy Birthday Jovie. She's such a beautiful little girl. Love her smile!

Christine said...

Happy Birthday

Amy Flege said...

aww hope she had a great birthday. her and our mayson are only days apart!

Allison said...

AWW! Hope she had a great birthday! Love how you say "rude off" too!

Chrissy said...

Jovie is quite possibly my favorite little girl that wasn't born to me. ;)