September 9, 2010

Today!

Dear Carter,

I'm starting on a new adventure today. Jovie is starting preschool, so for the first time since you were in my tummy...I'll be all alone while the kids are at school. I'm really nervous for this, but excited for Jovie at the same time. It's the alone times that are the hardest for me. These are the times that my mind races and I remember everything about that final day with you. I try so hard to focus on your life and the good times, but that final day always pushes it's way into my memories.

I found some videos of you the other day, that I had completely forgotten about. That was a very nice surprise. I put them on my new computer, so I can see you with a click of the mouse at any time.

Our dear friend, April *pinkebody* is starting your auction today. It begins in a few hours. We are trying to raise enough money for at least one surgery that will be done in your name. See baby boy, you did change the world in so, SO many ways.

I love you, miss you, wish to kiss you.

Here is the link to the auction if anyone is interested: Carter's Auction . If you don't see anything that catches your interest, you can make a direct donation using the link in our sidebar. Remember, only $240 can change one child's life FOREVER, so every single penny counts.

3 comments:

Phyllis said...

I was thinking and praying for you throughout this challenging day.

Lacey said...

Oh I can't imagine how hard that day must have been. I need to go check out the auction!

Sherry C said...

I'm thinking of you. I hope Jovie enjoyed preschool.