August 28, 2012

Are You Ready To Run (or walk??)

Dear Carter,
 
Things around here have been busy as always.  I can't believe that your brother and sister start back to school next week, and I'm supposed to start back to work.  There might be some changes with my job, so as of right now I'm just holding my breath and waiting to see which direction God decides to lead me.
 
I realized today that we are only ONE MONTH from your Operation Smile 1 mile walk and 5K.  I know that this is a busy time of year for everyone, but we would really, REALLY appreciate it if you could make an effort to come out to support such a wonderful cause.  I'm even going to run the 5K this year....I may come in last, but I'm still going to do it!  (pray for me lol!).
 
Here is the information for the race:
 

You can sign up here: Operation Smile 5K.  Be sure to find one of us at the race to get your Team Carter sticker!

I'm going to update tomorrow with more about what's been going on.  We had a party (or three....long story) for your brother's birthday, and just got back from a trip to Montana.  I have some cute pictures to share!

As always, I love you and miss you my sweet boy.

No comments: