July 21, 2008

Kung Fu Panda

We went to see it yesterday with the kids and their friend Edward. Are you ready for my review on it? Here it is..... It was the BEST kids movie I have seen since Cars (nothing will ever compare to Cars in my eyes). They matched up the voices to the characters perfectly. Everyone knows that Jack Black is the voice for Po (the Panda), but nobody mentions that Angelina Jolie, Dustin Hoffman, Jackie Chan, and Lucy Liu are also in the mix. My kids have a very short attention span (thanks to their father lol!), and there was only a very short part in the middle of it where they seemed just a tiny bit bored. The fight scenes were simply awesome. Even if you don't have kids, this one is a must see. Mike and I found ourselves cracking up at most of the little jokes. Jovie has been running around all day saying "Hi.... YA!" and performing Kung Fu kicks. We even finally conquered the Kung Fu Panda Wii game yesterday. It was a complete family effort with Mike and I passing the tricky parts, Mikey passing all of the fighting parts, and Jovie offering moral support while annoying her brother at times.

1 comment:

smileymom24 said...

We were just trying to decide which movie to go see this afternoon! THanks for the recommend, the kids are excited to check it out and I need a break from this heat.