September 23, 2008

Ten Things I Love About Michael

I love my husband so much, and appreciate everything he does for me. I don't think that I always show it, so I decided to write a list of 10 things that I love about him...

10. He is willing to continue watching my Lions play even though they continue to lose week after week, or year after year.

9. He has an excellent sense of humor that makes me smile every day.

8. He can be like a big kid that can entertain our kids for hours just by giving them funny looks.

7. He is smart, sexy, handsome, and adorable all rolled into one man.

6. He always remembers the important dates.

5. He works hard every single day to provide a beautiful home and a full pantry for our family.

4. He always tries to be helpful to others and is always thoughtful to their needs

3. He shows so much patience to me especially in the trying times (like when I'm a hormonal maniac!) He also ALWAYS treats me like a Princess even when I don't deserve it.

2. He has given me three of the most perfect children in the world.

1. He completes my life in every way, shape, and form.

I love you Michael. Thanks for everything you do.

No comments: