September 6, 2008

Yay For Mikey!



So after the disaster Soccer game two weeks ago, Mikey came back with a vengeance. Not only did he participate in the Soccer practice, he played a very aggressive game against the Oreos. The Roaring Dinosaurs ended up losing this game, but they are very determined to try beating the team next week. Mikey was so cute, and played a tough game. He even took a couple of kids out showing that Football probably really is his sport of choice. I'm beyond proud of my little guy. I feel as though a huge weight has been taken off of my shoulders as I watch his confidence grow. I can't wait to see what else he is capable of.




Jovie was supposed to start her Dance classes this week, but missed it due to yet another throat infection. She will most likely have her Tonsils taken out next year. Mikey started his new preschool, and seems to really like it. Otherwise, it has been a very boring week. We are definitely looking forward to the NFL games tomorrow. Football season is here folks! It's the most wonderful time of the year!

No comments: