October 27, 2009

It's All Good

So, Mikey is fine.  He had a fever last night, so I gave him Tylenol and it went away instantly.  He told me that his legs and ears hurt, but felt much better within a few hours. I sent him to school today and all is well.

Carter and I have been working hard to practice his rolling today.  I'm setting a goal to have him rolling by Christmas.  With some hard work I think we can get there.  Sitting up should follow soon after.  His trunk strength is still a little weak, but we're working on it.  I noticed today that he's actually gotten two new teeth.  One on top and one on the bottom.  The second one on the bottom is so close to popping through.  It certainly explains all the drooling lately.

Tomorrow I'm going to post an article that was written about Michael and Carter.  It was published in the company newsletter recently.  How exciting is that?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly Carter! Very exciting about the teeth! Can he share some with Bennett?