July 17, 2011

Splashin' It Up!

Dear Carter,
I'm still trying to play a bit of catch up, but we'll eventually get there! This summer has just been plain busy! We've been a little bit off balance because Daddy has had to be out of town a bit. Instead of sitting at home, we've been doing lots of fun activities. Two weeks ago we went to a splashpad in a local town. My favorite part of this place is that it is free! Your brother and sister love it too!

I swear that your sister would live in the water if she could! She's my little fish! I'm signing them both up for swimming lessons very soon, and they can't wait!


We met some of our favorite friends, The Travis', there for a picnic. It was so nice to be in the bright sunshine in this very unpredictable weather.


I'm making a lot of progress on your project, and am hoping to make an "official" announcement later this week. I'll give you a little hint....it is going to be awesome! I'm going to need a bit of help from all of the special needs families out there, but I'm sure that when they find out what this is for they won't mind a bit! I hope that you know how much I love and miss you!

No comments: