March 23, 2011

Saturday

Dear Carter,
Life has been so busy this last week, and I just haven't had much time to blog. I hope to get everyone caught up on my amazing week tomorrow, but before that I just wanted to remind you that the big Operation Smile 1 mile walk and 5K is going on THIS Saturday. It's not too late to sign up by clicking on the orange button on our side bar over there <------.

I also wanted to let you know that if you can't make it, you can also make donations to Operation Smile through that same link. Every single penny helps since it only takes $240 to change one child's life forever!

I'm so excited for Saturday, and so nervous for your birthday on Sunday. It feels good to do something for you, but I know that this is going to be a very hard weekend for you. We can only be thankful that we have so much love and support around us.

I love you my little sweetie pie, and I miss you like crazy! I hope they have birthday parties in Heaven, and that there will be one heck of a huge bash up there. You deserve it!

No comments: