March 15, 2011

It's Coming!

Dear Carter,
The big Operation Smile event is just around the corner!! I'm beyond excited to celebrate your birthday this way. It's the only appropriate way in my book!
Just to let everyone know... if you want to be guaranteed a shirt, then be sure to sign up by tomorrow night. It is going to have the Team Carter logo on the back with the rest of the sponsors. Hooray!!

To sign up, just click on the orange 5K logo on the left side of this blog.

Also, I know that there are some people who would like to participate in this from afar. You can still sign up, then email me your address and I will ship your shirt & goodie bag to you. Just be sure that I know that I'm supposed to pick it up! You can also make donations to Operation Smile through that same link.

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support. It helps so much to know that Carter can still change the world!

No comments: