December 31, 2012

Resolutions

Dear Carter,

Well, it's that time again.



The time to start another year learning how to be a mommy to a baby up in Heaven.  I feel as though I've made a LOT of progress, but there is still so much I need to learn and work on. 

Every year it seems that I make resolutions, and this year will be no different.  I'm making only one resolution.

I want to be better.

I will be better.

Better at what you ask?  Better at everything.  Even if it's the slightest improvement.... I just want to be better. 

So there you have it baby boy, my New Year's Resolution.  Here's to 2013, and praying that it's a good year for our family. Nothing will ever top our 2009 when you were born, and we got to spend the majority of our year with you.

But maybe, this year will be a little better than last?

Only time will tell.

Happy New Year Sweet Pea!

No comments: