July 19, 2010

Fishing & The Dino Park

Dear Carter,

We had a busy week last week. Daddy took Mikey and Jovie fishing at the pond. They didn't catch a fish, but they certainly caught a lot of weeds. In the middle of the week, we took another trip to the Dinosaur Park with our friends, the Travis' . While on our walk, we found you giving us a quick Hello.

It was a beautiful day, and we topped it off with lunch at Burger King (your brother's favorite place).

Still missing you like crazy. I can't believe that it's already been almost two months since I've held you last.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Wow, two months! I would love to have you come help us with our yard sale. I don't think Jax will be there because it will be way to hot and I can't watch him all the time! I'll let you know when it is but we are thinking August 14th.