July 20, 2010

Team Carter 5K


Dear Carter,
We did it! We've been planning on doing this 5K for what seems like forever, and we finally did it! I have more pictures coming, but this is the only one I've gathered from people so far.
Well, baby boy, you've made quite the impact on people. I think there were over 40 people who showed up to show their support for you (some aren't in the picture), and most of them ran the 5K. I even ran the 5k...I know that may shock you, but I did it all for you. We love you SO much!
During the run, your Aunt Gretchen and Aunt April both held up signs to cheer us on. It was a huge motivation. We're already in the process of planning which race we'll be doing next. Team Carter is going to continue putting on the miles for you!
We need to thank everyone who took time out of their weekend to do this with us. It was a very blessed day, and so so good to be surrounded by so many people who love you.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Hi Heather! You and your family are truly an inspiration!

Heather said...

Congrats on the 5K! And you are so right-Carter has made an impact on so many. It will last forever! Lots of love to you and your family!