July 2, 2010

Clinton City 5K

Yes, Team Carter is still planning on the Clinton City 5K. I'm sorry that I've been a little late in getting this information to you, but here it is now!

When Michael did this race a few years ago, they had a two mile walk as well.....but they no longer do that. I know that there were quite a few people who were planning on walking this, so I'm really sorry. You could still walk the 5k if you would like, but there will be other races that we do that include a walk. There is no doubt in my mind that some of you could walk this race faster than I'll run it. Ha!

The race is on July 17th. The entrants are supposed to be at the Civic Center City Park (1500 W 2300 N in Clinton) at 6:00 AM. The race begins at 6:30 AM. You can pre-register at the Clinton City Recreation Department for a fee of $15 which includes a shirt. If you decide to register the day of the race the fee goes up to $25 and you aren't guaranteed a shirt. I know that some of you who were planning on doing this live kind of far from Clinton, so I do think that you will probably be able to register over the phone at this number: 801-614-0780.... if not, let me know so I can try to help out :)

We will be attending the parade afterwards at 9:30 am. Jovie is going to be on one of the floats for her dance group.

Team Carter will also be doing the 5K run for Clearfield City tomorrow.

Thank you for all of your support! We hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Kim Krey said...

Hoping to be there with you!