August 13, 2009

New Outfit





I got the most adorable outfit in the mail today. It was sewn and sent to me by one of my dear "britch" sisters, April and her mom. Here is a link to her Etsy shop if you want to check out her stuff. She is VERY talented ;) http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5369558 . Thank you for sending it... we LOVE it! <3

I really wish that Mister Carter would have been in a better mood for picture taking, but it just wasn't happening. I didn't even really get a good one of the entire outfit before he fell asleep. Once he was out, it was impossible to mess with him. Oh well, that's how it goes.

On the feeding front he's still kickin' some booty! I've only had to use his G tube a couple of times in the last week with the exception of his continuous feed at night. It's been really nice to just hold him and feed him without the help of a machine.
Mikey's birthday is coming up next weekend which kicks off a month of pure chaos in our house. Mikey starts Kindergarten the following Monday, Carter's surgery is a couple days later, and then Jovie starts dance and preschool. When did my kids get so big?

No comments: