October 3, 2011

Clearing The Air


So, it's possible that I've managed to confuse the heck out of everyone with all that Team Carter has going on right now. Here is a post where I hopefully clear everything up, but if you still have questions....please, please don't hesitate to contact us.


First of all, the Scentsy fundraiser is going very well. We have several orders being made, and are overwhelmed by the huge response. Scentsy really is a great product, and we are getting a GIANT 40% of the sales to put toward Carter's Christmas tree. We are able to take orders until about October 14th, so there's still plenty of time! If you would like the items shipped to you, then simply click on the picture below, and do your shopping. If you live locally and would like for me to deliver your items, then let me know by emailing me at teamcarterjay at gmail dot com, and I will get you an order form.

Photobucket

We've had several other people ask how they can help with the Christmas tree without ordering Scentsy. I have put a Chip-In button over there <------------------- . You can make a secure donation through that and ALL of those proceeds will be spent directly on the Christmas tree. I know that a lot of people enjoyed sending stuff for the tree last year, and that is fabulous as well! We appreciate ANY and ALL help that you may offer. We are planning to put some small toys, books, Christmas CDs, and Christmas DVDs under it this year...especially if they are Rudolph themed. We could also use some Rudolph decorations, so if you are interested in doing something like this please email me and we'll make arrangements. I can't even express how much we appreciate each and every one of you and your willingness to help.

Finally, today was the start of Carter's Second Annual online auction which benefits Operation Smile. If you have a moment, please check it out because there is some darling stuff on there! Last year we made enough to give three kids brand new smiles. We hope to meet that goal again this year.

Photobucket


I just have to say THANK YOU again to all of you for your continued words of encouragement, comments, love, and prayers. I feel blessed to have this blog...to have this place where I can write about my little guy and in a way keep him alive. Thank you.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Let me know if it's not too late to give you the blankies. Hopefully I'll be here to see the festival of trees this year!