October 25, 2011

The Right One

Dear Carter,

Well, Halloween is just around the corner! Daddy and I are taking a trip a little later in the week, so we need to be sure that we get all of the Halloween traditions done before we go. A couple of weekends ago, we took a trip to the Pumpkin Patch to pick out our pumpkins. At first Jovie thought that she might like this one, but after we allowed your brother to get one of those HUGE ones, she changed her mind and got herself a huge one too!

Your brother and sister are so cute....they were very particular about finding the Right pumpkin for you, and Jovie really wants to carve one to put on your grave. They are still thinking of you and loving you baby boy, and I KNOW that will never EVER end!



I am enjoying the change of seasons so much. The colors are just stunning, and it's I honestly think that a little bit of change like this is good for me. It's when I get stuck in a rut of the same routine that I can feel the sadness creeping in.


I love you my sweet boy. I wonder if there are different seasons in Heaven too?

No comments: