October 18, 2011

Drum Roll Please

Dear Carter,
What a day! It started off with finalizing our Scentsy fundraiser. I can't believe how much we were able to raise. Are you ready for it?!?!
$536!
I seriously can't believe it! That's a HUGE amount! Much MUCH more than I could have ever dreamed of! Thank you so much to our family, friends, readers, and Carter supporters for making this happen. Of course, we also have to thank Adie Mitchell for her overwhelming generosity. Not only did she help us to raise the money for your tree this year, but her family purchased your first tree and gave it to us. We are beyond appreciative to her. Thank you! Carter's tree is going to be AMAZING! Trust me on this one!
So much love for you baby boy...even from people who never got the chance to meet you. I'm simply overwhelmed with pride, joy, and love tonight. It's good to be your mommy!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Oh my gosh! That is amazing!!! Congrats!!! :)

I Just Love You said...

i think i missed the theme of the tree. i'd like to send another ornament this year. can you let me know what the theme is? maggie (dot) fluck (at) hotmail.com