October 12, 2011

Disconnected

Dear Carter,

I've been busy lately with working on stuff for your brother and sister's school, just trying to be a better mommy, a better wife, a better person. I've accomplished quite a lot over the last couple of weeks, but once again that means that I've neglected your blog a bit. It's not that I didn't want to blog, but when my computer crashed it made it even harder to get on here and do it. I have plenty I want to say...I just need to sit down and say it! I'm thinking of starting over on the alphabet challenge because it seems that those were the times when my thoughts would come out the most clear. I don't know. I know that I want to blog....I want your story to continue...I just need to find the right words to get it out there.

I've put your Carter's Hope website on hold just for a little bit. It seemed like too much with the auction, your tree, and everything else. I just want it to be perfect, and as soon as it's at least close to perfect I'll be putting it out there. It's going to happen soon...I promise! I just need a little more time, a little more prayer, to figure out which way I'm supposed to go with it.

I had several moments of just heart wrenching missing you today. It always comes in the moments when I least expect it. I broke down and let the tears fall for awhile because I haven't let that happen in awhile. It always makes me feel a bit better, and it did!

Your Scentsy fundraiser has a couple of more days left, and I am EXTREMELY pleased with it's progress. One thing is for sure....your tree (or rather trees) is going to be amazing!! I'm going to be sharing a sneak peek very soon!

I love you my little Bubba Jay. Keep on Keepin' On!

No comments: