November 3, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Dear Carter,

I missed my post yesterday! Your Daddy is on vacation this week too, so we've been doing a lot of family movie nights this week. Hopefully your brother and sister don't start to expect them every night!

Today I am thankful for having a nice home to live in. It has been bitter cold the last couple of days, and I can't even imagine having to stay outside all of the time. While we were in Denver, we saw several homeless people who were making up their own beds right in the alcoves of the shops on the streets. I know that this is a growing problem in the United States, but I am just not exposed to it around here as much.

I am praying for all of those people that we saw on the streets today because it looks like Denver is getting pounded with snow again, and I can't imagine what they could be doing. I hope that God finds a way to take care of them and keep them warm. My heart really goes out to them.

No comments: