January 6, 2013

Seven, really??

Dear Carter,

I can't believe we are a week into January already. I've been keeping with all of my little projects, and it's been good for me. I really feel like I am on top of things for the time being..... Now let's see if I can keep it up.

Today, I worked on planning Jovie's birthday party. I simply can NOT believe that she is almost seven. Her birthday isn't until the middle of February, but we are going to be very busy for those first few weeks, so I thought I'd better get a jump on it now.

She's so dang cute, and was all about making lists of the guests she would like to have, the food, the activities.... Maybe I just need to put her in charge of Mikey's party this year! This is her first "friend" party, so I think she's a bit extra excited.

If only she knew what we have planned for her the week before (I can't wait to spill the beans!!)

I love you my sweetheart. My next project is something very cool for your birthday.


No comments: