January 19, 2012

Has It Really??

Dear Carter,

Has it really been this long since I last updated your blog??

It seems as though time is just flying by these last couple of weeks.  It's mostly because I've been very busy at work, and then this weekend we decided to give your room another make-over.  I'm going to reveal it very soon!

Things have been going ok.  Just a lot, Lot, LOT of missing you.  I have been having a hard time sleeping again....my mind has just been racing with memories of you.  For some reason it just barely occurred to me that you would have been THREE years this old this year.  I simply can't even comprehend this.  It doesn't seem possible that it has almost been two years since I last held you and kiss your sweet cheeks.  Even with all of these feelings, I have felt my faith grow even more recently, and have definitely found myself growing more comfortable with our new priest.  I do think that he has a good message to spread.

Not much else has been going on around here...I did a little spiffing up of Carter's Hope, and I like the way it's coming along.  I do have quite a bit more work to do, but as Colin's mommy told me..."slow and steady".  I have a very good feeling about where it's going, and I'm not going to give up!

We had a snow storm, and the whole family participated in making your very own snowman.  He sure was cute while he lasted!  Too bad there isn't much left of him now.  At least we got a cute picture!

I love you so much my little sweetie....so much it hurts, BUT I know that with every single breath I take....it is one breath closer to you.  I love you.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

So sorry you are having a hard time sleeping. I can't even comprehend how much you must miss your sweet boy. I love, love, love what you are doing with Carter's hope! Keep it going!