June 29, 2011

Just Give The Bird A Pepsi Already!

Dear Carter,
Curse you blogger! I had a HUGE post about the aviary written last night, and when I went to publish it last night the whole thing was lost. So, now you get the shortened version.

After the trauma that occurred when we lost Polly and Popcorn's eggs, I wasn't sure if it would be a good idea to go to the Tracy Aviary , but the trip was already planned so off we went.

When we turned a corner, your sister was thrilled to see this crazy peacock.
Apparently he REALLY wanted a Pepsi because he kept bashing his head into the machine over and over again. At one point he even bodyslammed it. It was quite amusing to watch, and I did take some video, but it has to stay under wraps because it is going to be footage in Mikey's summer blockbuster movie appropriately called "Beefcake".
After watching the peacock go crazy, your brother and sister fed some apples to these beautiful birds.
It was a lot of fun to see all of the different kinds of birds.
And I smiled a little when I saw these little babies following their mommy.

No comments: