April 21, 2011

Dear Carter

I'm still here, and working away on your blog. What do you guys think so far? I have a few more changes to make, but otherwise I think that it's turning out nicely.

There really isn't much going on around here right now. Just gearing up for our new favorite holiday, Easter, and starting to get anxious for the Summer to come along with it's bright sunshine.

As I promised, I do have some new posts coming up. It's just taking me a little longer than I expected to get the blog the way I want it to look. MAYBE by tonight I'll have it looking all nice and spiffy.

I love you Bubba J. I hope that you like the Easter decorations we put out on your grave.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I always like your blog designs and of course my favorite pic of Carter. I hope you have a happy Easter!