September 6, 2011

Oh Beefy

Dear Carter,
Poor little Beefy had to have a surgery last week. He went in to have a hernia repaired, and...well....um.....I'm sure you can figure out what else. The vet told us to keep him calm for 3-5 days since he would have a lot of pain from the hernia repair, but beyond the first night he seemed absolutely fine. We tried our best to keep him calm, but by the next morning he was back to his crazy self. It's a good thing too because nobody in our family was happy while he was sick. Gotta love our puppy!!

Your brother and sister have been enjoying school. Jovie absolutely loves being in Kindergarten, and is thrilled whenever she gets to see her big brother at school. I have been volunteering in their classrooms a lot which I really like because I get to know their classmates. I think they are both going to have really good years.

I also wanted to let our readers know that this Friday is the Car Wash that Samantha has set up to benefit the tree she is donating for Carter. If anyone is interested in contributing, it will be at Sonic Drive In in Clinton from 5:00-7:00. She is also selling Sonic coupon cards which should be valid nationwide for $5 each. If you are interested, please send me an email and we'll work something out. I can ship it to you! As always, thank you so much for your love and support.

No comments: