September 18, 2011

Oh How I Love


Dear Carter,

Whenever I see this picture, I think of it as you checking out your Fantasy Football team. Ha! Really, you were watching a little movie, but still the Fantasy Football reference doesn't seem like too much of a stretch in this family.

Oh how I love this time of year. It helps me so much with the missing you. Your Daddy and I have always had a bit of an obsession with football, and now we can see it starting to rub off on your brother a little...although football hasn't surpassed the video games in his world, but we're making progress.

For the last two weekends, we've spent most of our time at home watching football, eating yummy food, and just being together. Today our friend, Mike, even came over to watch a little bit with us and it was a blast! Just like how it used to be when Daddy and I first got married. I'm thankful that the season started when it did, and that it's been a good distraction for us.

I was wanting to get your Carter's Hope website up and running for tomorrow, but it's still not going to be ready. I've had some major issues with setting up the hosting and such and it looks like they're finally fixed, but they won't take affect for up to 48 hours. I'm anxious to get this baby rolling, so I'm hoping that this is the last snag I run into.

I love you so much sweetie pie!

No comments: