May 20, 2011

The Random Acts Of Carter Update

Dear Carter,

Well, your auction ended at a pretty good number. April managed to raise $39 for Operation Smile in memory of you. If you would like to check out her store, you can click here: Pinkebody's Store . She is very talented! Thank you April for all that you do!

Carter, you were at work again today! We found out earlier in the week that Jovie's dance class had the opportunity to perform at a benefit for your hospital. She was ecstatic to dance for you, and she did an amazing job! Her whole class did! I just know that you are proud!

I've been looking at a lot of different blogs about infant loss lately, and I came across this blog earlier this week: Life Rearranged . This site does a different series every month in which they raise money for different charities. This month's just happens to be Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep . We were very blessed to get some fabulous pictures taken of you by this amazing foundation, so I donated to help them reach their goal.

Hug High is continuing their work in your name. They have raised even more money for Operation Smile, and even had a Give A Hug For Carter day. We are amazed by this school. Thank you!!

I'm still missing you terribly, but today wasn't quite as bad. It's probably because I don't have a specific memory tied to this day. I love you my sweet boy, and hope to continue to make you proud!

1 comment:

Junior said...

So special that Jovie was able to dance to raise funds for Carter's hospital. Big hugs.