May 9, 2011

We Are Wicked!!

Dear Carter,
I shared this video about a month ago on Facebook and just barely learned how to put it on the blog for the people who aren't members. If you have seen it, why not watch it again for a quick review because it is DANG COOL!
This video was made by Wicked Audio for the Operation Smile 5K, and if you ask me, I would tell you that it features Team Carter lol! How many members can you spot?!





Just a word about Wicked Audio, if you are in need of some awesome headphones, then you need to check these out! They were giving out free pairs as a sponsorship for Operation Smile, and I must say that these headphones rock...almost as much the company does! We got the ear buds, and they came in several colors...pink, teal, black, green, and white.

I got a couple more pictures for The Random Acts Of Carter today, and I'll share them later. If you have a story to share...remember you can email me at teamcarterjay at gmail dot com

No comments: